The Language Acquisition and Brain Laboratory (QLAB) is looking for participants for an online study to understand language learning in children. This project is a collaboration project between the University of Delaware and Northeastern University (IRBNet #: 1196980).
Is my child eligible?
We are looking for participants who are:
- Native speakers of English.
- English monolinguals (i.e., no extensive exposure to a language other than English before age 5).
- Located in the United States and can use Zoom to meet virtually.
- Between the ages of 5 to 8.5 years old.
What does the study involve?
1. Zoom meeting 1: Going on a virtual store tour! (60 minutes)
2. Zoom meeting 2: Listening to short and exciting stories! (60 minutes)